Nutripaction Granulated Micronutrients
Achieve higher Performance with Verdesian’s Nutripaction Compaction Technology
Nutripaction granulation is a specialized compaction process that does not change the composition of raw materials through chemical reaction or oxidization. This physical process allows us to produce products with high water solubility and true chelation, as well as other multi-nutrient products, in an analytically consistent, low-dust, homogenous granule. Once exposed to moisture contained in soils, our compacted granules break back down into finely divided particles that eventually migrate to root systems of the plants being fertilized.
Our Nutripaction technology combines raw materials — such as fertilizer micronutrients and plant nutrition ingredients – into a uniform granule and for the ability to granulate mixtures of sulfates, chelates, sucrates, oxysulfates, oxides and humates to yield immediate, intermediate and long-term release performance.
Verdesian offers customized homogenous granulated products for the fertilizer industries. Our process is used when uniform granulation and color is needed for improved market appeal and physical appearance or when uniform component distribution is required in final applications.
Verdesian’s Nutripaction Custom Order Benefits
- Ability to vary ratios of soluble micronutrients to total micronutrients by adjusting sulfate to oxide ratios in the compaction process
- Volume processing from 200 to 5,000 tons
- Fully automated process that feeds, weighs, mixes, compacts, granulates, sizes and packages products to meet customer requirements
- Wax coating option for enhanced dust control
- Pilot plant with full-service, product-development capability
- 20 years of experience in large-scale compaction and granulation operations
- Comprehensive laboratory with ICP and AA capability
Related ProductsView All
Get in Touch with a Nutripaction Granulated Micronutrients Expert