Surfact 50 is an effective, natural, low-foaming, nonionic surfactant surface-extendable spreader and activator that gives rapid wetting and aids in absorption and translocation of spray.
Surfact 50 is an effective, natural, low-foaming, nonionic surfactant surface-extendable spreader and activator that gives rapid wetting and aids in the absorption and translocation of spray.
- Acid buffer with water conditioning properties from yucca extract NIS and citric acid
- Provides reduced surface tension in a spray solution to allow easy spreading
- Water conditioning benefits neutralize charges from cations in the water
- Aids with nutrient use efficiency in physical performance
- For general use with acaricides, fungicides, and insecticides, use 8 to 16 fluid ounces per 100 gallons of spray solution.
- For general use with defoliants and herbicides, use 1 to 4 pints per 100 gallons of spray solution.
- Water pH should be checked before and after the introduction of Surfact 50 to ensure the desired pH level of the spray solution.
- Note: When applying by air, follow all pesticide label directions including minimum water volume per acre. Do not substitute Surfact 50 for water required by the pesticide label.
Surfact 50 is compatible with most pesticides and may be used with dilute or concentrate sprays. Carefully follow the precautions, restrictions, recommended use rates, and application directions appearing on the labels of pesticides to be applied with Surfact 50. However, if the desired combination has not been previously used, a compatibility test is recommended.