Surfact 50™ is an effective, natural, low-foaming, nonionic surfactant surface-extendable spreader and acidifier that gives rapid wetting to crops and aids in the absorption and translocation of spray solutions on plants.
- Acid buffer with water conditioning properties from yucca extract NIS and citric acid
- Provides reduced surface tension within the spray solution to allow easy spreading of herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, plant growth regulators, nutritionals, and other spray solutions.
- Water conditioning benefits neutralize charges from cations in the water
- Aids with the nutrient use efficiency of crops’ physical performance
- Helps improve the contact surface area of any spray solution
- OMRI Listed to be used in certified organic products or food processing and handling by the USDA
For general use with acaricides, fungicides, and insecticides, use 8 to 16 fluid ounces per 100 gallons of spray solution.
For general use with defoliants and herbicides, use 1 to 4 pints per 100 gallons of spray solution.
Water pH should be checked before and after introducing the Surfact 50™ surface-extendable spreader and acidifier to ensure the desired pH level of the spray solution.
Note: When applying by air, follow all pesticide label directions including minimum water volume per acre. Do not substitute Surfact 50 for water required by the pesticide label.
Surfact 50 is compatible with most pesticides and may be used with dilute or concentrate sprays. Carefully follow the precautions, restrictions, recommended use rates, and application directions appearing on the labels of pesticides to be applied with Surfact 50. However, if the desired combination has not been previously used, a compatibility test is recommended.
Get in Touch with a Surfact 50™ Expert