You’re not one to throw money away, whether that’s on equipment or crop inputs. You sure as heck don’t want to watch your money literally float away, but that happens all too often with applied nitrogen products, which can end up in waterways instead of your crops. With NutriSphere-N® Nitrogen Fertilizer Manager, you know your crops are losing less N than usual. With more than 500 trials and more than 50 million acres of use, NutriSphere-N reduces nitrogen loss by 10%, giving you a 3-to-1 return on investment. How’s that for peace of mind?
Retain more nitrogen for plant uptake
NutriSphere-N® Nitrogen Fertilizer Manager keeps more nitrogen available for plant uptake and inhibits potential nitrogen loss. This helps contribute to higher yield potential and can reduce the amount of nitrogen that winds up in surface or groundwater through runoff and leaching.
NutriSphere-N shields nitrogen on a molecular level by inhibiting enzymes and keeping more nitrogen in the immobile ammonium form for a longer period of time. That means more usable nitrogen to aid the health and development of the plant.
NutriSphere-N nitrogen fertilizer manager has been successfully used on more than 46 million acres in 40 states.
- Protects soil health and water quality
- Provides nitrogen protection through grain-fill stage
- Provides long-lasting protection for liquid nitrogen fertilizers, anhydrous ammonia and granular nitrogen fertilizers
- Delivers 3-to-1 return on your nitrogen fertilizer investment
Nutrisphere-N HV® For High-Volume UAN Applications
NutriSphere-N HV® was designed for high-volume UAN application rates of 28+ gallons per acre. With these higher volumes, NutriSphere-N HV applied at a rate of 18 oz per acre creates a fixed, cost-efficient investment per acre. At liquid nitrogen fertilizer applications below 28 gallons per acre, the NutriSphere-N® standard rate of 0.5% v/v applies.
- Easy to use, easy to handle nitrogen product
- Creates a fixed, cost-efficient investment per acre
- Provides long-lasting nitrogen fertilizer protection against potential N loss
For more information on our family of nitrogen stabilizing products, visit our related product pages:
- N-Charge G nutrient use efficiency of treated granular nitrogen fertilizers
- Trident™ all-in-one nitrogen solution for nitrogen loss and stabilization
- NutriSphere-N® HV high volume nitrogen fertilizer manager
Average yield increases
Watch the Video
NutriSphere-N® Verdesian Life Sciences Courses
Get in Touch with a NutriSphere-N® Expert