Updated: November 2022
We collect personal information that you provide to us. Such information identifies you as an individual and may include your:
- Location of residence;
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- Professional, employment and educational information;
- Comments or feedback that you submit to us through our contact us webpage; and/or
- Any other information that you provide to us.
You provide all such information to us voluntarily and are not required to disclose this information in order to use the websites.
When you visit our websites, we also automatically collect:
- information about your computer operating system,
- your computer browser,
- internet service provider,
- the websites you have visited before or after visiting our site,
- internet protocol (IP) address,
- your geographic location,
- the frequency and length of time spent on our website and pages visited,
- your employer, industry of employment, and other related information about your employer, if applicable.
We may also collect legally obtained information from third parties where permitted by applicable law that may include personal information. In addition to the information you voluntarily submit to us, we may also augment the personal information you provided or that we automatically collect with information from public databases, and third party providers of services to us, for example marketing automation providers, data analytics providers, internet service providers, and/or operating systems and platforms. Such information will only be collected and used by Verdesian in accordance with the way in which, and for the purposes for which it was originally collected or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Special note about minors: Our websites and online resources are not directed at minors under the age of 18 years old. Minors should not access our websites without parental supervision or in conjunction with parents or guardians. Verdesian does not knowingly accept information about minors and shall destroy any information about minors upon learning of such being provided in accordance with applicable law.
Use of Information
We may use information collected to:
- respond to your requests;
- provide you with information;
- notify you of our products and services;
- improve the content on our websites;
- improve our services;
- for quality and administrative purposes;
- if you have a business or other relationship with Verdesian or a potential interest in doing business with or engaging in a relationship with Verdesian, to generally develop our business relationship with you;
- to consider your application for employment with us; or
- to operate our business
We may evaluate the information automatically collected from your IP address, cookies, and web beacons to:
- understand how visitors use our websites,
- to facilitate administration and navigation,
- to compile statistics about usage and response rates of our websites, so that we can improve them and the services offered;
- to inform our business development operations.
This information includes the total number of visits to our websites, the duration of the visits and the number of visitors to each page of our websites. We may also share this usage information with third parties.
Verdesian may disclose information about you for reporting to government authorities, to parties in relevant legal proceedings as authorized by the court or tribunal and otherwise to the extent required or explicitly authorized by applicable law. We may disclose information about you:
- when it may be necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to you, Verdesian, other users of the websites, or third parties;
- when we believe the law requires it, or in responding to a demand by law enforcement, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending case or investigation; or
- in connection with a corporate transaction, such as the sale of a product line or business unit, a merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We may transfer, store and process your information in your country of residence or any other country in which we, or our subcontractors or agents maintain facilities. By using our websites, you understand that your information may be processed in countries with lower data protection standards than your country of residence.
For Nevada Residents
For California Residents
We do not sell your personal information in exchange for monetary compensation. We may allow certain third party providers to collect your personal information in exchange for non-monetary consideration, such as an ability to serve you content and market our services that may be of interest to you. We do not sell any personal information of minors under the age of 16 years old. If you are a California consumer, under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) you may have certain rights related to the information collected by us. These rights include: access, correction, and removal. In addition, you may be able to opt-out of or object to information being collected. Exercising your rights will not prevent you from using our websites. If you choose to exercise any of your rights in your personal information, you may do so by contacting us as set forth below in the ‘Contacting Us’ section.
During the past 12 months we may have engaged in automated marketing of our services tailored to your interests, which may be deemed a sale of personal information under the CCPA. We may have sold the following categories of personal information for the purpose of conducting our business or marketing our services to you:
- IP address, cookies, beacons, marketing identifiers, or similar technology
- Information regarding your interaction with websites and applications
- Inferences drawn from any of the information above to create a profile of your interests and preferences related to our services
- Your contact information that you have provided to us
- Professional, employment, and education information
- Characteristics about you such as race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, genetic information, disability, citizenship status, and military and veteran status.
For European Economic Area, United Kingdom and Switzerland Residents
If you are located in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom and Switzerland Residents (EEA), you may have certain rights regarding your personal information under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or similar legislation. If you choose to exercise any of your rights in your personal information, you may do so by contacting us as set forth below in the ‘Contact Us’ section. Please reach out to your local data protection authority (DPA) if you need more information on your rights. Below is a summary of your rights under the GDPR relative to the personal information that we process:
- Right to be informed about how we process your personal information
- Right to access copies of your personal information that we processed
- Right to request rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict our processing
- Right to object to our processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to withdraw consent, where we have processed your personal information based on your consent*
- Right to lodge complaints with your DPA
Retention and Right of Access
You may contact us in writing to request updates, corrections or removal of your information (including any questions or concerns about disclosure, collection or use of your personal information) that you have provided to us at any time by submitting your request here or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-888-414-8896. If you contact us, please provide the name of the website where you provided the information and the specific information for which you would like us to update, correct or remove as well as a proper identification of yourself.