More roots. More uptake. More yield.
- Seed Treatments & Inoculants
Create healthy roots for a strong seedling
Accolade® is a biological growth enhancement liquid for all crops that delivers massive numbers of rhizobacteria to the root zone for maximum benefit to the emerging seedling and throughout the season. Accolade contains Azospirillum brasilense – a well-studied, free-living, nitrogen-fixing bacteria that can promote plant growth. Through the use of independent nitrogen fixation, Accolade increases root development and secondary lateral root systems, leading to increased nutrient uptake and higher yields.
- Fixes nitrogen in the root zone for increased plant utilization
- Solubilizes phosphorus
- Increases water, mineral and nutrient uptake efficiency
- Improves root mass development and stress/drought tolerance
- Helps create a noticeable height difference during early growth stages and fewer days to tasseling, leading to earlier harvest dates
- Ultimately, Accolade causes the plant to produce more roots and more root hairs further and deeper in the soil
The difference? More roots. More nutrient uptake. More yield.
Accolade is not only a stand-alone product, but it is available in other seed treatments and inoculants from Verdesian such as: Primo GX2 for all pulse crops, Primo Pulse, LiftKit and Pre-Vail inoculants.
Accolade is uniquely positioned to be applied on-seed or in-furrow, which offers high flexibility for your treatment preference. Accolade can be used in conjunction with most seed treatments. Contact us for a complete list of compatible seed treatments.
Always read and follow label instructions and restrictions before use.
- Maximum product distribution on the seed will be achieved with a commercial seed treater.
- Ensure treater has been cleaned and properly calibrated prior to use.
- Shake bladder before opening for use.
- Apply Accolade at a rate of 74 mL per 22.7 kg (50 pounds) of medium sized seed (e.g., cereal, pulse, or soy), or at a rate of 454 mL per 22.7 kg (50 pounds) of small seed (e.g., canola, or flax) and immediately begin mixing.
- Mix until seeds are thoroughly covered.
- Allow seed to dry before handling.
LIQUID IN-FURROW APPLICATION
|Accolade 10.4 L (2.75 gal)|
|ML per acre||275.1||243.3||216.7||201.0||173.3||103.6||86.7||51.8|
|Acres per case||37.8||42.7||48.0||51.7||60.0||100.4||120.0||200.8|
|ML per 1000 lrf||3.7||3.7||3.7||3.7||3.7||3.7||3.7||3.7|
|FL oz/1000 lrf||0.13||0.13||0.13||0.13||0.13||0.13||0.13||0.13|
Once the package has been opened, apply as soon as possible or within 24 hours. Depending on the tank mix, Accolade can survive for as many as 220 days!