Grow a more resilient, healthy plant.
CROP+ is a nutritional product designed to support plant tolerance to abiotic stress, improving yield and quality of crops. Its multiple modes of action and multi-disciplinary approach help plants treated with CROP+ perform better.
- Support the natural genetic expression of plants
- Helps reduce the effects of abiotic stress through high antioxidant activity
- Aids plant metabolism at critical stages of development which determine the yield and quality of the crop
- Improved abiotic stress tolerance
- Increased photosynthesis
- Improved uptake of nutrients
Learn More from the Specialty Crop Nutrient Use Efficiency People
At Verdesian Life Sciences, our specialty crop technologies are as varied and broad as the specialty crops themselves.
Corn, Milo, Millet, Sorghum: one application at 6 to 8 leaf stage
Soybean: two applications at pre-bloom and again at pod-set stage
Cotton: four weekly applications starting at the beginning of pinhead square
Corn, Milo, Millet, Sorghum: 8 fl oz per acre (600 ml per hectare)
Soybean: 8 fl oz per acre (600 ml per hectare)
Cotton: 4 fl oz per acre (300 ml per hectare)
(See product label for details)
Watch the Video
Get in Touch with a CROP+™ Expert