LIFT-kit Pulse (LIFT = Liquid In Furrow Timing) is a package of three products from Verdesian Life Sciences designed to enable today’s top-end innovators with leading-edge in-furrow inoculation technology. This convenient 60 acre kit (at 12” spacing) offers the benefits of:
- Accolade® – a biological enhancement liquid which simply increases root mass. More roots capture more nutrients in the widest range of soil conditions including wet and drought conditions. Accolade contains Azospirillum, a well-studied bacteria known for promoting independent nitrogen fixation among numerous other benefits.
- Primo Pulse® – a premium rhizobia inoculant for pea/vetch/lentil whose rhizobia strain is designed for western Canada conditions.
- Take Off® – Nutrient Use Efficiency (NUE™) technology that takes the nitrogen and atmospheric carbon and converts it to yield and protein.
- Tank mixable with most liquid fertilizers, including some micronutrient formulations, as well as with AVAIL® Phosphorus Fertilizer Enhancer
- Tested by many third-party research and test labs across western Canada
- Easy to apply through an injector or tank mix for up to 8 hours
- No lugging big granular bags or taking up bulky storage space in the shed
- Far more reliable supply than with granular inoculants
- Highly effective and unsurpassed nodulation
- Savings per acre as much as 35% per acre
Always read and follow label instructions and restrictions before use.
LIQUID IN-FURROW APPLICATION
|ML per acre||375.7||332.2||295.8||257||236.7||135||118.3||70.68|
|Acres per case||37.8||42.75||48||51.75||60||100.4||120||200.9|
Same for all peas, lentil, faba bean and vetch: 2.9 ml/kg or 167 bushels
Related ProductsView All
Ask a Specialist
Accolade® is a premium inoculant growth promoter that increases root development for improved...Learn More
Primo Liquid Inoculant for Pulse Crops
Primo is a premium, concentrated liquid inoculant designed with pulse crops in mind.Learn More
Take Off® is a revolutionary nitrogen-management technology that accelerates nutrient acquisition and assimilation...Learn More