Retain more nitrogen for plant uptake
NutriSphere-N® Nitrogen Fertilizer Manager keeps more nitrogen available for plant uptake and inhibits potential N loss. This helps contribute to higher yield potential and can reduce the amount of nitrogen that winds up in surface or ground water through runoff and leaching.
NutriSphere-N shields nitrogen on a molecular level by inhibiting enzymes and keeping more nitrogen in the immobile ammonium form for a longer period of time. That means less leaching, less volatilization and more usable nitrogen to aid the health and development of the plant.
NutriSphere-N has been successfully used on more than 46 million acres in 40 states.
- Protects against potential nitrogen loss
- Protects soil health and water quality
- Provides nitrogen protection through grain-fill stage
- Provides long-lasting protection for liquid, anhydrous ammonia and granular nitrogen fertilizers
- Delivers 3-to-1 return on your fertilizer investment
NUTRISPHERE-N HV™ FOR HIGH-VOLUME UAN APPLICATIONS
NutriSphere-N HV™ was designed for high-volume UAN application rates of 28+ gallons per acre. With these higher volumes, NutriSphere-N HV applied at a rate of 18 oz per acre creates a fixed, cost-efficient investment per acre. At liquid fertilizer applications below 28 gallons per acre, the NutriSphere-N® standard rate of 0.5% v/v applies.
- Easy to use, easy to handle
- Creates a fixed, cost-efficient investment per acre
- Provides long-lasting protection against potential N loss
For more information on our family of nitrogen stabilizing products, visit our related product pages:
- NutriSphere-N® nitrogen fertilizer manager
- N-Charge G nutrient use efficiency of treated granular nitrogen fertilizers
- Trident™ all-in-one nitrogen solution for nitrogen loss and stabilization
Get in Touch with a NutriSphere-N® HV Expert