Trident is the most complete solution for nitrogen loss. The Trident product platform contains a new series of nitrogen stabilizers that protect against all three forms of nitrogen loss: volatilization, nitrification, and denitrification. Our unique co-polymer, solvent blend, combined with time-tested technology, allows for the ultimate protection in any environment and at every stage of the growing season. Trident is the most complete solution for nitrogen loss. With the addition of Trident, Verdesian Life Sciences now has the most complete lineup of nitrogen stabilizers in the industry.
What do the words “TRIPLE THREAT” mean to you? If a basketball player can shoot, handle the ball and find an open teammate, then he’s a triple threat. An entertainer who can sing, dance and act? A surefire triple threat. If you are capable of being one of those triple threats then you are on your way to being the best in the business, a future Hall of Famer. Trident Nitrogen Stabilizer Enhancer knows a thing (or three) about being the best in the business – and about the power of three. Not only is it the most complete nitrogen solution on the market, but it protects against all three forms of nitrogen loss setting you up as a future Hall of Famer. Oh, and it features Verdesian’s polymer technology, a patented solvent system and time-tested active ingredients. How’s that for a triple threat?
The Power of Three to Prevent Nitrogen Loss
Get in Touch with a Trident™ Expert
Trident Nitrogen Stabilizing Product Benefits & Usage:
- Protects against all three forms of nitrogen loss: volatilization, nitrification, and
- 4.6% yield increase versus untreated in initial trials
- Improves efficacy of NBPT and DCD when paired with the patent-pending, co-polymer, solvent blend
- Flexible application rate for UREA and UAN: 1.5-2.5 qts/ton
- Delivers premium performance with a lower overall chemical load to the soil compared to some competitor products
- An Enhanced Efficiency nitrogen fertilizer product suitable for use in Conservation Stewardship Programs (CSP)
For more information on our family of nitrogen stabilizer products, visit our related product pages:
What Our Partners Are Saying
“With Trident, I could visibly see a difference in above-ground plant heath (increased stalk diameter, more lead mass, heavier test weight, etc) and blow-ground root mass in corn. In tissue samples, I saw only increased levels of N but other nutrients as well in Trident-treated corn vs. untreated.”