Developed especially for harsh planting conditions, N-ROW granulated peat inoculant is a multi-strain inoculant designed to maximize yields on marginal soil types. Granulated to flow through most applicators, N-ROW granular offers proven strains of rhizobium bacteria for nitrogen fixation. N-ROW is available for inoculation of both soybeans and pea/vetch/lentil/faba bean. N-ROW should be the first choice for soybean or pulse producers who are planting on all soil types. It is recommended that for virgin ground, producers should practice double inoculation.
- Excellent Flowability: N-ROW is specially formulated to flow evenly and consistently through application equipment.
- Adverse Conditions: N-ROW should always be the first choice for all soil conditions.
- Convenient Packaging: Available in two treatment sizes: the original 520 lb. tote or the traditional 40 lb. paper-bag to accommodate any size farming operation.
Superior Rhizobium Inoculant
- Carefully isolated for production and efficiency of nodulation, the rhizobium strains in N-ROW ensure great performance in the field.
- Packaged fresh for every growing season, N-ROW guarantees a minimum rhizobia count of 100 million CFU’s per gram.
See label for recommended rates based on spacing.
- For best results do not fill granular applicators completely full.
- Screen material as the tank is filled.
- Remove any excess granular from applicators at the end of the day.
- Perform an in-field distance calibration before planting.
- Use product before expiration date and only on soybeans or pea/vetch/lentil/faba bean per the label.
- Keep bag sealed and out of direct sunlight until time of use.
- N-ROW should only be applied in-furrow and never be seed-applied or broadcasted.
|N-ROW for Pea, Vetch, Lentil, Faba Bean||20002405000 (18 kg/40 lb Bag), 20002403000 (236 kg/520 lb Tote)|
|N-ROW for Soybean||20002310000 (18 kg/40 lb Bag), 20002313000 (236 kg/520 lb Tote)|
Frequently Asked Questions: N-ROW Granular Inoculant