Verdesian Performance Guarantee
Verdesian Life Sciences recognizes uncertainty is unavoidable in agriculture, and we want all our customers to remain confident using our products. That’s why we offer the Verdesian Performance Guarantee, to ensure every customer can confidently rely on Verdesian.
The guarantee is simple: enroll, follow the terms and conditions of the guarantee program, and if the yield increase is not enough to cover the cost of the product(s), we’ll cover the difference. Terms and conditions apply.
How it works:
- Submit an enrollment form by June 30, 2023, accessed here
- Conduct valid measurement of product performance – guidance below
- If yield increase does not cover product costs, submit the yield map for reimbursement
Terms and Conditions:
Untreated Check Protocol: An untreated check must be:
- Physically defined for every field
- Representative of all agronomic conditions present in the field
- Sufficient in size to demonstrate performance, approximate width of at least two passes (~70 ft) for every 1000 ft of field border, recorded in a shapefile, is recommended
- Insufficient checks will void program eligibility. If there is uncertainty the crop advisor/retailer should seek input from their Verdesian Account Manager.
- Verdesian intends to fairly evaluate all claims and will review every submission in detail.
- To submit a claim, provide yield results from yield monitor map (preferred) or yield monitor data by December 1, 2023, to your Verdesian Account Manager.
- Verdesian will review the claim to verify the measurement is valid. Upon verification, Verdesian will deliver a replacement volume of the same or alternate Verdesian product to the participating retail location within 60 days after the date all required claim information is submitted, free of charge. The retailer and grower settle at their discretion.
- Return on investment (ROI) will be determined using local market prices on day of harvest.
- If the crop is impacted by factors beyond Verdesian’s control (such as civil disorders, governmental acts, epidemics, quarantines, embargoes, natural disaster or other acts of God), or if the field did not receive normal and customary care consistent with good agricultural practices for the crop and region, then this Verdesian Performance Guarantee shall not apply. Verdesian will have no further obligation hereunder, and you will not be entitled to make any claim under this Verdesian Performance Guarantee. Participants must promptly let Verdesian know of the occurrence of any of the foregoing events that adversely impacts their crops.