Verdesian Life Sciences recognizes uncertainty is unavoidable in agriculture, and we want all our customers to remain confident using our products. That’s why we offer the Verdesian Performance Guarantee, to ensure every customer can confidently rely on Verdesian.
The guarantee is simple: enroll, follow the terms and conditions of the guarantee program, and if the yield increase is not enough to cover the cost of the product(s), we’ll cover the difference. Terms and conditions apply.
How it works:
- Submit an enrollment form by June 30, 2022, accessed here
- Conduct valid measurement of product performance – guidance below
- If yield increase does not cover product costs, submit the yield map for reimbursement
Terms and Conditions:
Untreated Check Protocol: An untreated check must be:
- Physically defined for every field
- Representative of all agronomic conditions present in the field
- Sufficient in size to demonstrate performance, approximate width of at least two passes (~70 ft) for every 1000 ft of field border, recorded in a shapefile, is recommended
- Insufficient checks will void program eligibility. If there is uncertainty the crop advisor/retailer should seek input from their Verdesian Account Manager.
- Verdesian intends to fairly evaluate all claims and will review every submission in detail.
- To submit a claim, provide yield results from yield monitor map (preferred) or yield monitor data by December 1, 2022, to your Verdesian Account Manager.
- Verdesian will review the claim to verify the measurement is valid. Upon verification, Verdesian will deliver a replacement volume of the same or alternate Verdesian product to the participating retail location within 60 days after the date all required claim information is submitted, free of charge. The retailer and grower settle at their discretion.
- Return on investment (ROI) will be determined using local market prices on day of harvest.
- If the crop is impacted by factors beyond Verdesian’s control (such as civil disorders, governmental acts, epidemics, quarantines, embargoes, natural disaster or other acts of God), or if the field did not receive normal and customary care consistent with good agricultural practices for the crop and region, then this Verdesian Performance Guarantee shall not apply. Verdesian will have no further obligation hereunder, and you will not be entitled to make any claim under this Verdesian Performance Guarantee. Participants must promptly let Verdesian know of the occurrence of any of the foregoing events that adversely impacts their crops.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why are sign-ups required?
A: This is a partnership and team effort between all of us – Verdesian, the retailer, and the grower. The sign-up process ensures we all know our responsibilities in the Verdesian Performance Guarantee.
Q: What does the guarantee provide if the product does not produce desired results?
A: In the event of a verified claim, Verdesian will deliver replacement product to the participating retail location within 60 days after the date all required claim information is submitted, free of charge.
How the retailer settles with the grower is at their discretion, via credit or free product.
Q: Who is eligible?
A: Any grower could be eligible, but only those that submit a complete sign-up form and follow through on the qualifying criteria are part of the guarantee program. Ideal participants are those growers and retailers who monitor performance closely, and who desire to succeed in maximizing their return on all investments.
Q: What is required to submit a claim?
A: The sign-up form must be completed online no later than June 30, 2022, and yield results for both treated and untreated acres must be submitted by December 1, 2022.
Q: How is return on investment calculated?
A: The yield increase value will be calculated using prevailing market price at your local elevator on the day of harvest.
Q: Where do I submit completed forms from growers?
A: Grower sign-up forms should be completed online at vlsci.com/performance.
Q: Who do I contact with questions?
A: The Verdesian Account Manager for the retail location is available to review the Verdesian Performance Guarantee with you, seek a pre-approval of the untreated check if desired, and answer any other questions you may have.
If you don’t know who the appropriate Account Manager is, find a specialist on the Verdesian website.
Q: Are there limits on the acres covered by the program?
A: No minimums or maximums. Untreated checks must meet requirements set forth in the program conditions and are subject to approval by Verdesian. For large acreages, more acres and variability will need to be included in the untreated check.
Q: What if I multiple Verdesian products on the same field?
A: Trial data indicates multiple products often produce better results. To receive coverage under the Verdesian Performance Guarantee, each product must have a corresponding untreated check.